The United States Mint does not sell bullion coins to the general public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a limited number of authorized purchasers, who then sell them to consumers.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a close-up image of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings soaring before a sunrise.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.